Saturday, October 31, 2009

One good plug deserves another

A brief word about one of my oldest friends.

Tim Moerman is an Urban Planner by profession and Renaissance man by nature. Not only that, but he cooks a pretty good oatmeal. He’s kind of a rockabilly sustainability superhero and my go-to guy when I have a question about pretty much anything complex. He’s also virtually the only person I know that you can rant at about some fucktarded aspect of the state of the world who won’t then just bitch at you for “being depressing”, but instead will engage you in a meaningful conversation. Anyway, he has an enviable way with words and has staked out his own little patch of interspace, so, for anyone who has accidentally found themselves on this page, I hereby redirect you to a blog worth following: Tim J. Moerman

No comments:

Post a Comment